Serve these bad boys at your next hell-raising shindig. They’re hot!
Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp rice vinegar
- ¾ tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 jalapenos seeded and chopped
- 6 pieces bacon cooked, crisp, and crumbled
- Paprika to taste
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolks, put them in a mixing bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Mix in jalapenos and bacon.
- Fill each egg white hole with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chill until ready to serve.