Finally established in 2021, we are a small, 3rd+ generation Family Farm (more like Homestead) with a small, mixed flock of well cared for chickens producing high quality eggs daily. We have also started a small fruit orchard, but that’s a future matter. 🙂 All of our birds have been raised by hand from 1 day-old chicks, are humanely treated and are only used for egg production. (Our birds are so gentle that our children handle them daily and they even let us take their eggs when they don’t want us to !!!)
In fact all of our chickens have their own colored bracelets and names !!!
We are available most days of the week for local pick-up and offer fresh eggs mostly with “bloom intact.” However refrigerated, washed, hard-boiled and (somewhat) larger volumes are available upon request.
WHAT GOES IN MATTERS: Our birds diets are:
- MOSTLY FREE-RANGE
- 100% ALL NATURAL FEED + SUPPLEMENTS
- INCREASINGLY ORGANIC
- INCREASINGLY NON-GMO
- RICH IN OMEGA-3 (GOOD) FATTY ACIDS, WHICH INCREASES THE LEVELS OF “GOOD” LIPIDS (FATS) IN OUR EGGS
- 100% “HOME” KOSHER – (NOT CERTIFIED BY ANY RABINNICAL ORGANIZATION)
WHAT WE OFFER:
We currently have a MIXED BREED flock of chickens that produce 100% NATURALLY colored eggs in shades of BLUE, GREEN, AQUA, PINK-ish, LIGHT + DARK BROWN as well as regular WHITE EGGS!
- All eggs are 100% NATURAL in COLOR! The color of the shells only differs due to MINERAL CONTENT that each bird’s body makes the shells out of!
- All eggs are considered equal in NUTRITIONAL VALUE and most taste the same – they only differ in the color of their shells sometimes in the rich flavor of their yolks!
OUR BIRDS INCLUDE:
- White & Brown Leghorns
- Orange Buff (Red X-Linked)
- Barred Plymouth Rock’s
- Easter Eggers
- Green Queens
- Lakeside Blue Eggers
- Silver Laced Wyandottes
- Gold Laced Wyandottes
- and possibly others…
CALL or TEXT us anytime at (570) 630-0343 for pickups or more info !!!
Have a great day !!!