We’ve tried to make the process of creating your farm page easy, but we can’t always explain it all in the field instructions. Here are a few more details to help you along the way. You can refer to a completed farm page for ideas too. If you still get stuck, you can always contact us for help.
Contact Info for Customers
- This will be displayed on your farm page. It may be different than the email you use to login.
- Email is required, phone number is optional
- We use this address to provide location based searching.
- If you do not want to display the exact address of your farm publicly, that is ok. City and State are the only required fields.
- As you type your address, you will be presented with a dropdown of known addresses from google. For best results, select your address from this list
- Enter the full url to your farm’s website
- Enter the full url to any relevant social media websites
- You can upload as many photos that you like to your farm page.
- All photos will be displayed in a slideshow at the top of your page.
- The first photo will be used as your farm profile photo in the search results pages
- Adjust the order of the images by dragging and dropping
- Photos should be .jpg or .png
- Recommended size: 1800px x 1200px (at 72dpi).
- Landscape (horizontal) photos work better than portrait (vertical)
- Portrait photos will be cropped to fit a horizontal shape.
- The cropping will occur from the center out.
- You have some control over how the cropping appears by adjusting the anchor of the image.
- Select the image you want to manage, the photo options menu will appear on the right
- In the right pane, scroll to Image Crop Anchor, and change your selection
- When you preview your farm page, you will see the difference in alignment. Below are anchors Top, Middle and Bottom
Where your goods are sold
- Select where your goods are sold from the check boxes.
- This is used in the farm search filters.
- For each location selected you will have the opportunity to enter more information below.
Hours of Operation
- Select the days and hours that your farm is open for customers if applicable
- Select the products you sell from the main list
- You can add other products in the Other Products field
- Start typing to see if your other product is already exist on the list
- If your other product comes up, select it from the list
- If it is not the list yet, just type the complete name and hit return to add it
- This is the bulk of your farm listing.
- Use this space to share more info about your farm – the types of products you offer, your style of farming, the breeds of animals you raise, your history, and more
- Feel free to update this content as often as you like